Clover Dashboard is a tool for Clover administrators to manage their business on a daily basis. Since Clover is a cloud-based system, any changes made in the dashboard are immediately reflected in the station.
With a web browser, you can access your Clover account from a phone or computer. Make sure your email address and password are correct, as well as that your caps lock is not on if you are having trouble logging in. If you have trouble logging in, you can reset your password by following these instructions.
What Is The Procedure To Reset Password?
You can reset your password if you don’t remember it. Cover will send you a link to reset it. The link will expire after 30 minutes. If you wait more than 30 minutes, you will have to restart the process. To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Clover Dashboard is available at www.clover.com.
- Click the Forgot password? link.
- After clicking Reset Password, enter your email address.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- You can reset your password by following the instructions in the email. If you don’t see the email, check the spam folder.
- If you have trouble locating the email from Clover, contact Clover support.
Your smartphone will receive the two-factor authentication code when two-factor authentication is enabled. If you don’t have your phone with you, you can enter one of the backup codes you downloaded when setting up two-factor authentication.
On the Clover Dashboard, you may see a 401 Unauthorized error if you have logged out of the Web Dashboard (due to inactivity) or if you have encountered a session-ending error. When you refresh the page, you will be prompted to enter your Clover login credentials.