Clover Dashboard can be used for front-end processing, such as setting up inventory, processing transactions, and refunding customers. Utilizing this tool, you can set up and manage your business from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Your business can be supported by Clover Dashboard, no matter where you are. They can be reached by phone. It is important that you find your merchant ID before doing that so that they can assist you as quickly as possible.
In the Clover Dashboard, under the Help menu or under the support number on your device, you can find your MID. You can select Help from the More menu in the Clover Go G2 or Go G1 app. The MID is at the top of the screen.
You can find the phone number for support associated with your account in the following places:
- You can find it at the top or top right of the screen.
- Click Help & Support in the Clover Go application. Below the screen, you will find your support telephone number.
- Click Help in the Clover Dashboard App. A support phone number appears at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Web Dashboard, click Help in the top right corner.
Additionally, you can request a call from customer support using the Call Me option. The Call Me option is available to American customers only. It is available on the following devices:
- You can select Call Me on your device, enter your information, and then select Call Me.
- To contact Clover Go support, open the Clover Go app, select Help & Support, and then click Call Me.
- You can use the call me option by clicking Help at the top right of the Web Dashboard, entering your information, and then clicking Call Me.